Friday, February 5, 2010

Aerial Fabrics and Trapeze for Adults!

In early January, Samadhi offered trial aerial silks and trapeze classes for adults!!

Of course, Danielle and I went. It was a blast. Danielle had taken class in the past, but I had always watched from the sidelines. The class was really, really crowded.


First, was the trapeze class. It is not "flying" trapeze, but a fun apparatus for testing strength and flexibility.


Then we walked across the street to Kaka'ako waterfront park to snack, play tag and wait for the Tissu II trial class (hoping the crowd would diminish...) We played tag in the rain for a bit and walked along the ocean, before venturing back to the studio.

Jamie split us into groups and "encouraged" me to join the more experienced group...I guess she counted hours and hours of watching as experience.

I was surprised at how I was able to translate watching to doing...

Danielle is so graceful and strong!! As always, I was incredibly impressed!


It was a ton of fun!!

No comments: