Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Honolulu City Lights

Last weekend (the 19th), Danielle, Jacqui, and Gabbi picked me up at the airport when I arrived home from Guam (more about that in another post later). Of course I was late getting in, but when I finally made it, we went downtown to see the Honolulu City Lights. Each year Honolulu Hale (pronounced ha-le) is decorated by the city and county departments. We looked at the decorations and took a mini train ride around the grounds that was a lot of fun!

The Hale

Gabbi, Jacqui and I on a cool winter evening in Honolulu...

Santa and Mrs. Clause hangin loose.
Jacqui and Gabbi hangin with Santa.

Our train ride.
Yes, the blocks do spell out mele kelikimaka. Hope you all had a wonderful solstice, christmas, hanukkah, kwanzaa or whichever holiday you celebrate!

No comments: