Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!

We had a really fun night on Halloween. We joined our friends Gretchen, Andre, Stella, Talulah, Hazel, Payton, Curt, Alana, and Keala for a party at another friends house, trick-or-treating in their neighborhood, and passing out candy.


The fairy and witch sisters.


Cute!

How about that snaggletoothed witch! Scary!!

Yikes! Here's hoping I'm not your fairy godfather.....

Halloween buddies!

The witch, her witch mother, fairy, and fairy godfather.
Not quite the whole crew.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are awesome! love the great costumes for both young and old!! thanks for the great laugh! miss you guys!
love,
p.

Anonymous said...

Bill, you could be my fairy godfather anytime. You all look so great! Jacqui, I'm glad I didn't see you in the dark, you looked really scary!!!!!!!!!! Gabbi, your make-up makes you look to grown-up so stop growing you are making me feel to old! Thanks for the laughs, Love, Nonni

Anonymous said...

Very Scary Bill!!!!!!!

AND Jacqui....... I didn't even know it was you!!!!