Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun with family and friends!!

Allright, we are back on-line and I have no idea where to begin, so I'll start with some random photos of what we've been up to for the past couple of months!!


Hiking to beautiful waterfalls!


Hanging loose and hiking peaks!!


Hiking through bamboo...


Beautiful views (this one's from Midway Atoll, hopefully, eventually we'll all get a chance to go there and not just me.....)



First Friday events in Honolulu! This was a dance show on the lawn of the Art museum!



Lots of love!!!



Good times with good friends!


Ear piercings.....more to come later!


Obviously, there has been so much more! I hope to get going like crazy....weddings, camping, Kaua'i, beach days, hiking, snorkeling, surfing, somebody pinch me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are back online! look at all your tanned faces! and i do want to hear about the ear piercings!!!